Skip to main content

Topic Brainstorm

Karma:
I have always been fascinated by karma, i know a little about it but not much. If I did a story about karma it would have lots of action and talk about how karma effects different people in their lives. I like the idea of making it like a courthouse where Karma has to judge what the people have done and give them a consequence accordingly. With this story I would try and focus on different people's lives and what karma has done in them.

Krishna:
Krishna is the supreme God, I do not know much at all about Krishna but I think it would be very interesting to learn about him and research his stories. He can be known as a prankster so i would do a story focusing on that, he also is known as a hero and a lover so i would try and bring those aspects of him into his stories. I would make all of these stories through different phases of his life, like when he was a boy to when he is an adult.

Reincarnation:
Reincarnation has always been super interesting to me, i dont know the origin of reincarnation so my research would be fun and interesting. I would provide a storybook of different lives that went through reincarnation. Many famous Gods experienced reincarnation, along with other deities, I would talk about those stories and their experiences with reincarnation. Moksa and Nirvana are two people that I would like to focus on in this story.

Food:
I can be known as a foodie sometimes so doing a story on food would be fun for me, because who does not like food? I would bring together different stories that incorporate food and discuss the origin of it and why it is so special. For instance the divine rice pudding would be one, along with the story of the sun mango. In India there are many special foods that all have a special story to be told about them and this storybook would do that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me

My name is Paige Phillips, Im 21 and I am currently a senior here at OU. Im from Tulsa, Oklahoma and I always knew that I wanted to come to OU. I am the youngest of two brothers and I have two amazing parents. I also have a wiener dog named oscar, he is the best dog ever if I do say so myself. My major is criminology with a minor in social justice, I plan on going to law school this next Fall. I love my major and one day I hope to be a prosecutor for the child crisis unit. This past summer I had an internship with a law firm and I absolutely loved it, I am extremely exited for my future career. I am a member of Delta Delta Delta and have made some amazing friends through the greek experience. In my spare time I like to hangout with my friends and occasionally go see movies. In the future I would also like to travel to Greece, it is on my bucket list to go there some day. I think Greece is one of the most beautiful countries. Another fact about me is that I love Chinese food,  it ha...

Comment Wall

My Storybook . Image Information

Week 5 Story: A King and His Evil Wife

A King and His Evil Wife Once upon a time, there was a King who lived in beautiful kingdom. The King was known as a nice, caring and fair man. He had 3 children, one boy and two girls, all of his children took after him and were also known to be very kind people. His wife, however, was a woman he had recently married after the mother of his children had passed away, and she was not nice or kind or honest. The wife was only concerned about herself and being the Queen, she had no care for the children or the King but had a great talent of tricking her husband that she was a great woman. One day she came to the King and told him that in her sleep the God of Good Fortune came to her and told her that his children were plotting against him in order to gain the throne. The King was devastated that his children could do such a thing, even though his wife had made it all up. The King immediately went to his trusted advisors and had them banish his children from the kingdom for the rest of ...