Skip to main content

Reading Notes: Ramayana, Part C

Sita and Ravana

By: Sister Nivedita
  • begins with details of the setting
  • describe with great detail how sita looks when they find her
  • describe the characters feelings
  • the other character sees sita, describes their feelings and emotions
  • the characters begin to go against one another
  • the protagonist continues to threaten her
  • she stays strong and does not give in
  • the other character stays hidden from the protagonist
  • ends with sita under the tree 

Hanuman and Sita

By: Sister Nivedita
  • character approaches the other
  • describes the setting of the interaction
  • describes their emotions when seeing each other
  • describes the interaction 
  • describes both characters thoughts
  • dialogue of them pleading for help
  • cries for rama, her love
  • refers to past events that lead to this story
  • speaks threats to her captor 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me

My name is Paige Phillips, Im 21 and I am currently a senior here at OU. Im from Tulsa, Oklahoma and I always knew that I wanted to come to OU. I am the youngest of two brothers and I have two amazing parents. I also have a wiener dog named oscar, he is the best dog ever if I do say so myself. My major is criminology with a minor in social justice, I plan on going to law school this next Fall. I love my major and one day I hope to be a prosecutor for the child crisis unit. This past summer I had an internship with a law firm and I absolutely loved it, I am extremely exited for my future career. I am a member of Delta Delta Delta and have made some amazing friends through the greek experience. In my spare time I like to hangout with my friends and occasionally go see movies. In the future I would also like to travel to Greece, it is on my bucket list to go there some day. I think Greece is one of the most beautiful countries. Another fact about me is that I love Chinese food,  it ha...

Comment Wall

My Storybook . Image Information

Week 5 Story: A King and His Evil Wife

A King and His Evil Wife Once upon a time, there was a King who lived in beautiful kingdom. The King was known as a nice, caring and fair man. He had 3 children, one boy and two girls, all of his children took after him and were also known to be very kind people. His wife, however, was a woman he had recently married after the mother of his children had passed away, and she was not nice or kind or honest. The wife was only concerned about herself and being the Queen, she had no care for the children or the King but had a great talent of tricking her husband that she was a great woman. One day she came to the King and told him that in her sleep the God of Good Fortune came to her and told her that his children were plotting against him in order to gain the throne. The King was devastated that his children could do such a thing, even though his wife had made it all up. The King immediately went to his trusted advisors and had them banish his children from the kingdom for the rest of ...