Skip to main content

Week 8 Reading and Writing

For the reading and writing assignments in this class I am for the most part satisfied. I have learned a lot about the epics in India and how important they are to their culture. I have struggles with writing stories and coming up with ideas that either represent with Ramayana or the Mahabharata. As far as my blog and site, I am satisfied with the layout and the design of them. They both are easy for people to navigate and have nice colors and represent what they are talking about. I think my biggest accomplishment in this class would be my ability to make my own website and design it the way i like it, I have never done anything like that before. My favorite reading so far has been the Ramayana, I had never heard the story before and it was super interesting. My reading notes help me write my stories each week, so I really enjoy doing those.

I chose this picture because some of my favorite stories I read were about Rama and Sita.
Image Information.

In the future, in order to get the most out of the reading and writing, I think it would be in my best interest to work ahead and really focus on the reading and taking good and thorough notes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me

My name is Paige Phillips, Im 21 and I am currently a senior here at OU. Im from Tulsa, Oklahoma and I always knew that I wanted to come to OU. I am the youngest of two brothers and I have two amazing parents. I also have a wiener dog named oscar, he is the best dog ever if I do say so myself. My major is criminology with a minor in social justice, I plan on going to law school this next Fall. I love my major and one day I hope to be a prosecutor for the child crisis unit. This past summer I had an internship with a law firm and I absolutely loved it, I am extremely exited for my future career. I am a member of Delta Delta Delta and have made some amazing friends through the greek experience. In my spare time I like to hangout with my friends and occasionally go see movies. In the future I would also like to travel to Greece, it is on my bucket list to go there some day. I think Greece is one of the most beautiful countries. Another fact about me is that I love Chinese food,  it ha...

Comment Wall

My Storybook . Image Information

Week 5 Story: A King and His Evil Wife

A King and His Evil Wife Once upon a time, there was a King who lived in beautiful kingdom. The King was known as a nice, caring and fair man. He had 3 children, one boy and two girls, all of his children took after him and were also known to be very kind people. His wife, however, was a woman he had recently married after the mother of his children had passed away, and she was not nice or kind or honest. The wife was only concerned about herself and being the Queen, she had no care for the children or the King but had a great talent of tricking her husband that she was a great woman. One day she came to the King and told him that in her sleep the God of Good Fortune came to her and told her that his children were plotting against him in order to gain the throne. The King was devastated that his children could do such a thing, even though his wife had made it all up. The King immediately went to his trusted advisors and had them banish his children from the kingdom for the rest of ...